Wednesday, March 10, 2010

eating and sleeping in Juneau

I lost weight, I'll see how long it stays off. I was lighter than when I got back from a month in the field I spent rationing food. I've gained some of it back, but I'm still lighter than I was when I left. While in Europe I walked all the time and played hockey every weekday, and walked miles and miles in Marseille and Budapest. I make most of the food I eat, so my eating habits haven't really changed.

I haven't fully adjusted to Alaska time yet, at least, I haven't gotten back to my old schedule of staying up late and getting up late. I wake up around 6:15 and go to bed around 9. I still sometimes wake up around 2am wide awake, and wonder what time it is. I think I need a few more late nights on the weekend to adjust.

Hockey
I thought it would be fun, and one of few opportunities to play with George and Matt's team (maroon), but there was a team in A with a few hurt players, so I'll be playing for grey. I slept through the my first hockey game here, which started at 9pm, my phone's alarm was too quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment